01. General Collection
- Among the types of Personal Data that Gewattha.com or Lanka E Platform collects, by itself or through third parties, there are Cookies; Usage Data; Data communicated while using the service; first name; last name; email address; various types of Data; phone number; address; username; password; company name; country; state; province; ZIP/Postal code; city; billing address; shipping address; house number; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
02. User Consent
- Personal Data is freely provided by the User and other data collects automatically when using Gewattha.com.
- Unless specified otherwise all Data requested by Gewattha.com is mandatory.
- Failure to provide this Data will make it impossible for Gewattha.com to provide its services.
- In cases where Gewattha.com. specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
- Gewattha.com specifically states that some data is not mandatory. We record data for obtaining and providing our services, and users have complete freedom not to share data with us but to provide us with that data if we need this data to maintain our services so that we can provide you with a continuous service.
03. The Purposes of Processing
- The Data concerning of User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Interaction with live chat platforms, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User, Analytics, Commercial affiliation, Handling payments, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Advertising, Registration and authentication, Content commenting, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Displaying content from external platforms, SPAM protection, Managing contacts and sending messages and Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties.
04. Selling Goods and Payments Online
- The Personal Data collected are used to provide services or to sell goods including payment and possible delivery.
- The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include credit card, bank account transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged, these kind of Data collected by Gewattha.com. depends on the payment system used.
05. Data Encryption
- The website is equipped with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure a secure connection between the server and an SSL-compatible browser.
- SSL protocol provides a safe passage for transmitting and authenticating data by encrypting the information. Data cannot be compromised when SSL is in use.
06. Security and Retention
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data.
- We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse.
- Your Personal Data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure there can be issues arisen anytime. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
- If you believe that you are unable to take the risk your own, you are free to avoid us at any level.
07. Compliance and Harm Prevention
- We rely upon a number of legal grounds to ensure that our use of your Personal Data is compliant with applicable law. We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our Users to comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations and to pursue our legitimate business interests. We also use Personal Data to complete payment transactions and to provide payment-related services to our Users.
- We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of Lanka E Platform, gewattha.com, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
- Information that we collect update gradually on our Sites.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
- We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze Your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
10. Contact Us
- If you have your questions regarding these privacy policies, please contact us via email@example.com