Join With Us
If you want to become our long-term buyer, fill out the form that applies to register you as a long term buyer and send it to us. After considering the information, your application will be accepted as a long term buyer. If you provide false information, you will be removed as soon as it verified. Therefore, avoid giving false information. See ‘Buyer Registration Page and Become a Buyer’ page for more information.
Seller registration is considered under the following general conditions. All applications are systematically processed and registering.
- Recruitment of sellers is a bit slow. It considers various criteria such as market position, nature, demand, supply, competitor behavior, seller market nature, and other conditions. Other criteria to consider are the documents, licenses, photographs, certificates, registration information, etc. that may apply to you.
- You will be registered for the product categories you requested depending on the market opportunities and nature.
- If you are not a registered private company or state seller, you must send us a clear photograph of yourself and a copy of your identity card or passport for the identity and security of the buyer. This is for internal use and should get photos without head covers or caps. You only need to send photos if your seller application is accepted.
- We will confirm within two weeks by email whether your application has been accepted or not. Sometimes your application may be withheld. We do not approve all seller applications and products as they take different criteria and time for each seller and product. But we can invite you later.
- Only one account per seller is allowed with their National Identity Card. someone’s identity card is not allowed. It must be the relevant applicant.
- If you intend to make and sell food, you must send us photos of your kitchen / cooking area, packaging and gardening to ensure that you use hygienic and standard methods to ensure the quality and distribution of the product. It needs to be updated. You should follow standard hygienic methods and we take it very seriously.
- There are 9 types of sellers and you can request several types of Seller categories, You can fill this under seller registration form.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected without notice.
- You must agree to our terms, conditions, and laws . If not, do not send seller application and ask registration.
- Stay updated as sales decisions may change.
- A domestic seller is a seller who wants to add products to our network using home and garden. You can be a housewife, unemployed, employed, day laborer, student, part time or full time employ.
- You can earn extra income or full time income from this. If your name is promoted through our business, this will give you the opportunity to start your own business later.
- You can produce your products in your home, your own backyard or on your farm.
- You can introduce your products to the market near the time of harvest.
- If you can’t sell or discard your home grown vegetables, fruits, flowers or trees, you can sell the produce in our online store, even in small quantities, and you can make some profit from what goes away.
- In addition, you can market cakes, wedding cakes, local sweets, group meals, desserts or other home-made products.
- If you want to buy and sell as a retailer, you can ask to register as a retailer.
- You can buy from our website and retail in our market network.
- If you already own a grocery store, you can add your store online and sell it online. You can deliver to the buyer’s home if you wish.
- The difference between a home seller and a retailer is that the home seller sells his own products and the retailer buys products from another party and sells them on or off our network.
If you are a registered partner seller, you can register as a partner in our network. You must be a registered partner and send us that registration information. If you do not have a joint venture registration, you will need to obtain one, otherwise you will not be able to register as partnership seller
- A key component of our network is to focus on wholesale trade and set up a mechanism. Are you already a wholesaler? Or want to get involved? Then you can join as a wholesaler.
- To be considered a wholesaler, you must have the relevant product or supply stock.
- You must indicate your supply or wholesale capacity when you register. We will not accept you as a wholesaler if the supply capacity for each product is not sufficient.
- If you do both wholesale and retail, you will need to set separate prices for each product.
- Regardless of your production volume, you can be involved as a manufacturer if you are producing any product or group.
- You can join us as a sole proprietor, medium scale manufacturer or large scale manufacturer.
- You are considered a manufacturer only if you have the relevant equipment, machinery, etc. to process any product or product with a certificate of registration. Duplicates of license documents for production should be sent to us.
- If you manufacture for retail, wholesale and export, you will need to quote separately.
- One of the main objectives of our business is to find foreign markets for local goods, especially the United States and the European Union, as well as Japan and Korea. We also use the assistance of foreigners for this.
- If you want to expand your business in other countries as an export company or as an individual, you can contact us for new business capabilities.
- If you are currently a registered exporter and you have the relevant certificates and quality certificates, please email us with duplicates.
- As a special notice, the quality of all exports through us must be of European standard. We need to make sure that every product is in good condition. If you export low quality products, it will have an impact on the country as a whole, which will give us a bad image as well as the business opportunities decline that the country has. Therefore, the goods and packaging that you produce must be of the prescribed export nature.
- You can find the European standard for each product by browsing the internet.
- You must specify all shipping charges and costs for export, and you must complete all export procedures. We are not directly involved in the export process. You must provide us with its track number once shipment done.
- You need to have a proper export system and insurance coverage for export and return of export goods!
If you are another registered online store or network like ours, you can contact us if you would like to increase revenue. You need to be registered entity.
- Whether you are a temporary or permanent Sri Lankan living outside Sri Lanka or a foreigner, it may be difficult or even impossible for you to get Sri Lankan products in your country. In order to overcome this difficulty, we have made a system to provide Sri Lankan products to your home or to the relevant entity directly.
- In addition, if you are interested in importing from Sri Lanka and re – sell Sri Lankan products to small shops, markets or supermarkets in your living country, you can contact us as an Import Repository Seller. Details can be obtained by sending an email for more information.
If you do not belong to any of the above but you also want to make business opportunities with us, you can get more details by sending us an email.